Have you just completed your lease period? Moving to a new house? The property owner will expect you to move after leaving their place as it was before on your first visit. Hence, owners generally ask to sign a bond, according to which you need to clean a property and until then the bond money will be kept to them. As soon as you vacate your property with cleaning and maintenance services in Wollongong, you get the caution money back. But, how would you get prepared for the move and cleaning?
Well, before you ask professionals to involve, here are 5 tips to prepare yourself.
1. Move Away the Junk from Your House: When the “junk removal” before cleaning comes to your mind, it should not be only removing the waste material but also the ones, which are not in use anymore. It could be old clothes, healthcare products, electrical appliances, furniture, etc. These all not just create clutters, but also cause extra load. So, either you dump them, sell them or distribute them to the needy.
2. Make a Cleaning List: Before allowing budget end of lease cleaning professionals in Wollongong to take the charge, make sure you have enlisted the areas that need your attention. By following the list, you can ensure the cleaning task is going systematically and ensure that each corner of your house is covered that need your attention. This in turn help you to come up with a valid report to show to your landlord and claim for the bond money. It will also be possible to compare the belongings to the landlord and show whether they are in good condition while leaving the house. So, pay a special attention to-
- Living rooms
3. Make Sure All the Cleaning Staffs Are Reliable: Few landlords are quite choosy about the details. Hence, they may create the trouble for you when returning the bond money. So, when you hire people having years of experience, they can ensure the fact that your house would be clutter free before cleaning. Even, you could consult with the neighbours, who could help you to sort out a list of reliable companies.
4. Prepare Your Schedule: Prepare a schedule of how much work you need by professionals to involve in each cleaning aspect. Sometimes, having no idea of how much cleaning you require may leave you with not enough time to finish the job. For example, 2-4 hours to clean a studio apartment or 4-6 hours to clean 3 bedroom apartment etc. are some facts to decide the time frame you require to appoint the cleaners.
5. Paint Your Property Before Cleaning: It is another crucial aspect that needs your attention is spackle and paint. It helps in filling the holes once made in building walls. Even, water spots or ink stain can also be removed by applying the wall paints.
Whereas it’s your responsibility to carry out the entire cleaning process, it is not possible to undertake the entire cleaning task alone, professionals can help you in better way possible.
Related Blog Post